Introduce Yourself

Home Page Forums EcoRipple Introduce Yourself

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by adrian@happyenergy.co.uk adrian@happyenergy.co.uk 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martin Spry
    Martin Spry
    Keymaster

Take a minute or two to introduce yourself to the rest of us.

Gordon
    Gordon
    Participant

My name is Gordon Stone, I’m part of the energy management team here at Treviglas. I have to confess I wasn’t a energy saver when I took on this task but now it affects a great deal of my lifestyle and choices I make.
    We will be here to answer all your questions and if you require help, I will source information for you also and most importantly support ideas you may have or just be here for a chat. You have joined us for a reason and we want you to feel supported and able to become a family of eco savers for whatever school or college you work for, we are just here to help you find out and help you.
    Thanks for joining and we hope through time to get to know you a lot better.

Hi my name is Adrian Wright and I run a company called Happy Energy, based in Pool Cornwall. I first met Gordon when visiting Treviglas to undertake a whole site energy survey and we have been involved in supplying the new LED light panels for the drama studio. I have been helping homes and businesses in Cornwall to save energy for 20 years and would be happy to answer any questions you may have on saving energy at home or at your school or company.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.