Eco Chat Lounge

Home Page Forums EcoRipple Eco Chat Lounge

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Gordon Gordon 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gordon
    Gordon
    Participant

In this section we want you just to have a nice chat or carry on talking to someone about anything you have spoken about, its just a chat and enjoy coming back to this section when ever you feel like it

Gordon
    Gordon
    Participant

Just wanted to update our site with the great news that we attended the Cornwall Sustainability Awards last friday and come away very proudly with 3 Awards, in the runner up section.
    I feel very humbled by the whole experience and thought the Awards ceremony was a great night for Treviglas.
    We are the only secondary college in Cornwall to have won in any of our sections.
    I am blown away that we have only been doing our new challenge for only a year to the day.
    We have got an Ashden Award, 3 Awards from Cornwall Sustainability and we are not going to stop there, this has only pushed us again to do better and further reduce our energy bills and Co2 also, watch this space and we shall see :)

Gordon
    Gordon
    Participant

I have made a personnal change to my everyday life by buying a Citroen C1 and its returning brill mileage so far, so I will report back on this also.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.